Judges Named for 2021 Ford Youth World
A prestigious list of judges is set for the 2021 Built Ford Tough AQHYA World Championship Show.
The American Quarter Horse Association is excited to announce the judges for the 2021 Built Ford Tough AQHYA World Championship Show slated for July 28 - August 8 at the OKC Fairgrounds in Oklahoma City. The show will include Level 3, Adequan® Level 2, Nutrena Level 1 youth classes and 13-&-Under Level 3 core classes.
“We have brought together an outstanding roster of judges for one of the most prestigious events in the equine industry,” said Patti Carter, AQHA senior director of judges. “We look forward to the great competition at this year’s show.”
The judges for the 2021 Ford Youth World are:
- Doug Allen of Kent, United Kingdom
- Chris Benedict of Weatherford, Texas
- Jody Brainard of Mulhall, Oklahoma
- William “Joey” Brumbaugh of Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Tony Burris of Liberty, North Carolina
- Patty Campbell of Whitesboro, Texas
- Butch Campbell of Whitesboro, Texas
- Joe Carter of St. George, Ontario
- Charlie Cole of Pilot Point, Texas
- Terry Cross of Weatherford, Texas
- Jimmy Daurio of Pueblo, Colorado
- Jerry Erickson of Whitesboro, Texas
- Tim Finkenbinder of Collinsville, Texas
- Shelley Fitzgerald of Yukon, Oklahoma
- Jessica Gilliam of Greensburg, Indiana
- Jeff Greaves of Galva, Illinois
- Tanya Green of Fort Worth, Texas
- Randy Jacobs of Dover, Ohio
- Gavin Jordan of Weatherford, Texas
- Mike Hoeppner of Whitesboro, Texas
- John Kunkle of Cross, South Carolina
- Jennifer Leckey of Richmond, Indiana
- Brent Maxwell of West Mansfield, Ohio
- Chele McGauly of Elm Grove, Louisiana
- Ronald Stratton of Blountville, Tennessee
- Bronc Willoughby of Weatherford, Texas
- Lee Wood of Granbury, Texas
2021 Ford Youth World Reminders
After careful consideration between the Executive Committee, AQHA Show Council, AQHA Affiliate Advisory Board, affiliates, advisers and AQHA Show Department, the Executive Committee made the calculated decision to waive traditional qualifying for the 2021 Built Ford Tough AQHYA World Championship Show. AQHA established two options to compete at the 2021 Ford Youth World. Read more information. Traditional qualifying requirements will resume for the 2022 AQHA world championship shows.
The AQHA Executive Committee also made the decision for AQHA Level 1 classes to remain at their respective AQHA world championship shows in 2021. The Association is in active negotiations to host the 2022 Nutrena Level 1 Championships once again as standalone events. Read more information.
The entry process for the 2021 Ford Youth World will remain with the youth advisers, just as it has been in previous years. Entry information will be released at www.aqha.com/youthworld at a later date.
For more information about the Ford Youth World, including the tentative schedule, visit www.aqha.com/youthworld.
About the Sponsor
Ford Motor Co. is the title sponsor of the Ford Youth World. Remember, when purchasing your next vehicle, buy Built Ford Tough.
AQHA News and information is a service of the American Quarter Horse Association. For more news and information, follow @AQHA on Twitter and visit www.aqha.com/news.