Links & Forms
OQHA All Breed Trail Ride & Challenge
2017 OQHA All Breed Trail Ride & Challenge - June 8-11, 2017Tri-County Trail Association2662 Downing St. SWEast Sparta, OH 44626
** NEW **
Individual Trail Challenge Training Course with an instructor on Thursday and a Trail Challenge Friday and Saturday with added high point!! Join us for a potluck dinner Thursday night around the campfire and we have added breakfast and lunch to Friday as well.
• Tie Lines & Tie Stands available. Portable corrals are allowed
• 40 Miles of Horse Trails
• Horse wash area
• Camper dump station
• Primitive camping. Showers are available at the KOA.
• 8 all you can eat home cooked meals
• 3 Trail Rides - Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• Saturday evening entertainment
• Silent Auction, Raffles, 50/50’s (Awesome stuff you won’t want to miss!!)
• Free Giveaways and so much more!!
2017 Jim Wells Memorial Trail Challenge
Come join us for our Annual Trail Challenge on Saturday! Test you and your horses abilities and go through our challenging trail course. We will have $1000 added monies! Classes for AQHA horses and Non AQHA horses, youth and adults, Beginner, Training and Master classes. All types of horses are welcome to join our Trail Challenge. Only $10 to enter!
$85 each - $160/Couple for a weekend package
$10 - Trail Challenge
$15 - Indvidual Training Trail Challenge
Cynthia Bauman, Tri-Co | email@example.com | 330-323-3559
Todd Salome, OQHA | 740-485-8017