Links & Forms
OQHA All Breed Trail Ride & Challenge
2018 OQHA All Breed Trail Ride & Challenge - June 14-17, 2018
Creek Side Horse Park
• Tie Lines available. Portable corrals allowed
• Awesome Horse Trails
• Primitive camping
• Top of the line IMTCA Trail Challenge Course
• 8 all you can eat home cooked meals
• 2 Trail Rides on Friday and Saturday
• Saturday evening entertainment
• Silent Auction, Raffles, 50/50’s (Awesome stuff you won’t want to miss!)
• Free Giveaways Thursday Night and so much more!
3-Day Trail Challenge
* High Point Belt Buckle
* High Point Awards
* IMTCA Certified, IMTCA Judge, Kelly Chapman
OQHA is donating $1000 Added Monies for Saturday Challenge!
All proceeds will go to Ohio's Youth!
2018 Jim Wells Memorial Trail Challenge
Come join us for our Annual Trail Challenge on Saturday! Test you and your horses abilities and go through our challenging trail course. $1000 added monies! All types of horses are
welcome to join our Trail Challenge. OQHA will be awarding High Point for all OQHA members for all 3 days of competing on top of the Creek Side Horse Park High Point.
$99 per person
$180 per couple
$25 Trail Challenge entry or $20 for 2 or more entries (same rider/same day)
Cynthia Bauman | CreeksideHorsePark@gmail.com | 330-323-3559
Todd Salome, OQHA | 740-485-8017