OQHA MARKETING assistant
- Maintain the company’s social media presence with up-to-date, relevant, and engaging content, including assisting with developing, maintaining, and executing an internal social media and digital calendar in conjunction with marketing, brand, and sales functions.
- Develop copy for all in-house marketing and digital collateral, provide copy for company websites, and develop advertorial/editorial copy. Ensure content is consistent in messaging and aligning with the company’s brand image.
- Assist with sales action plans and campaigns to achieve and drive revenue ensuring the achievement of all revenue goals.
- Assist with generating statistics and data reports gathered from social media reporting tools, data analytics, and websites.
- Assist in producing marketing material on behalf of OQHA and the All American Quarter Horse Congress.
- Collaborate with Marketing Director for digital asset generation and copy/image updates as needed on company websites.
- Assist with digital marketing strategies, including direct email marketing, search engine optimization, social media promotions, and dissemination of company information related to programs, promotions, and outreach.
- In coordination with Marketing Director, develop and oversee design, preparation, and distribution of print materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- Experience and knowledge of the equine industry is essential
- Proven experience executing social media marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience creating original content and artwork
- Proactive and creative
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, basic video and photography skills
- Very strong knowledge of all social media platforms
- Great attention to detail, and work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and/or cross-functionally in a team environment
Apply online HERE
OQHA Marketing & Communications Internship
OQHA's Marketing internship reaches into all aspects of the equine industry, regardless of discipline. Qualified candidates will be challenged to write press releases about the Quarter Horse and related activities; manage several social networks; assist in script writing for events; help with OQHA events and functions, and assist with various promotions and advertising and marketing programs. This position is located at OQHA's headquarters in Columbus, Ohio, and travel to specific events might or might not be part of the internship.
Responsibilities Could Include:
- Write and disseminate press releases and news releases
- Develop and maintain a list of media contacts
- Develop and/or update various marketing material
- Help plan and coordinate special events that promote the Quarter Horse and related activities
- Assist with planning and executing OQHA's marquee events, including the All American Quarter Horse Congress
- Assist with OQHA's presence on social networks
- Write original blog posts
- Manage press room activities
- Write scripts for banquets, ceremonies, and presentations
Send resume to email@example.com
OQHA staff accountant
· Manage and maintain the Association’s accounting processes and procedures
· Prepare monthly financial statements and report to the association’s board of directors
· Oversee and maintain the annual budget, tax, and insurance activities for the organization
· Manage cash flow and direct the banking activities
· Assist with payouts for The All American Quarter Horse Congress including futurity, stakes, and ancillary classes
· Coordinate the treasurer’s office at the show
· Manage payroll for all Congress workers and subcontractors
Desired skills and qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
· Strong QuickBooks and Excel skills
· Experience and knowledge of the equine industry is essential
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Proficient in analyzing information with strong attention to detail
· Ability to interact with various people, including staff, exhibitors, the board of directors, and commercial exhibitors
· Great attention to detail, and work well under pressure and meet deadlines
· Able to work independently and/or cross-functionally in a team environment
Apply at HERE