Name: Isabella Tesmer
Interviewed by: Caleb Sturgeon
- Where do you live and with who?
I live in Mt. Orab, Ohio with my mom, Rhianna, and my step-dad, Kyle.
- How did you get involved in horses?
I’ve had horses all my life. I’ve been riding for as long as I could remember.
- What discipline(s)/class(es) do you show in and why did you choose that discipline or class(es)?
I show in the Reining classes. I show in the NRHA Youth Reining 14-18 and the Green Reiner. I also show in the AQHA Youth Reining, and the Level 1 Youth. I love showing in this discipline because it requires the horse to be in sync with the rider at all times.
- What would be impossible for you to give up? (something that's not horse related)
My phone or Netflix
- Tell us something that no one knows about you.
I was born in Colorado
- Where can we find you when you aren't at a horse show?
With my friends or watching Grey’s Anatomy
- What do you see your future self doing?
Getting a Law Degree, and becoming a Lawyer,
- If you could ride any horse, who would it be and why?
Wimpys Little Chic. I would want to ride this horse because she is the unpresented money wining earning in NRHA history, and she is the only horse to win the Triple Crown consecutively.
- What is a goal that you want to accomplish during your time showing horses?
I want to win the golden globe, at the AQHYA World Show.
- Who is your hero/role model?
My role model is my mom. She has taught the values of life. Also, she has taught me to be a well-rounded person, and that means everything to me.
- What is the biggest dream you have accomplished showing horses?
I was Top 5 at the 2017 Quarter Horse Congress
- An accomplishment you have achieved outside the show arena.
Maintaining a 3.8 GPA in a full Honors Curriculum.